Grand Bahama Children’s Home Volunteer Program
We care, do you? Give a child a smile. Your time is important to the children.
• Take a child or children to church and a family dinner.
• Sponsor a child with clothing, school supplies or uniforms.
• Sponsor a child to weekly or monthly outings i.e. movies, pizza, sporting events, fishing, or to Port Lucaya Marketplace.
• Take a child out for a day or weekend visit.
• Give a child a permanent or temporary Home by adopting or fostering a child.
• Host a child or children in your home for the Christmas Holiday
Your time is important to the children. For further information on how you can be a part of the Children’s lives, simply visit the Home or contact us.
Come Visit the Home
For further information on how you can be a part of the Children’s lives, visit the Home and contact the administrator.
Printable volunteer forms and regulations are available as Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) downloads which are optimized for printing.
|Adult Volunteer||Adult Volunteer Application Form|
|Student Volunteer||Student Volunteer Application Form|
|Regulations||Volunteer Program Guidelines|